Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bought a Adidas Clima365 Running Singlet

Felt muscle pain at the back of lower legs, bottom of left heel and sides of right knee. NO knee joint pain on the knee cap area which I have been trying to avoid. I believe no injuries from yesterday's 8km test run with my new Garmin heart rate monitoring watch. Have been consciously trying to land on the "ball of the feet" i.e. midfoot area instead of the heels. It helps tremendously. Learnt this from Cecilia and HT (and his recommendation on Pose method of running).

Brought wife to do shopping yesterday. Adidas having 30% discount sales. Bought a Clima365 running singlet for S$24.90 (before discount was $35.69). The first "proper" running singlet that I have bought myself. Almost bought an Adidas running shorts too on 30% discount offer. My wife thought it is too short and too sexy. So did not buy. Have not buy a "proper" running shorts before. Most of my running shorts so far are beach shorts or casual shorts. Will continue to look out for a good one with discounted price offer.

1 comment:

SkyHawk66 said...

Running shorts are for efficiency. The side high cut is not to impede the legs. Your wife should feel proud of you when you jump into one. Ha Ha.

Good purchase on the climate singlet espcially on a hot day.