Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Visiting niece ZhaoLing's family

Went to Klang town to visit my niece (daughter of my eldest daugther) ZhouLing's family.

Visited their home and office. They have 2 very lovely sons, look street smart too. Good for them.

Her husband is in Fruits distribution business. His phone was working almost non-stop that day. Looks like a very busy man.

Had a nice lunch together with them. The restaurant is famous for pork ribs. The boss was a man from the same village (Jenjarom) that I came from. He knows my mom and started quite a long chat over lunch. His wife and 2 sons helping him in the restaurant, and a lot of workers ! He is a multi-millionaire now and own several properties in that town. One comment he made is that people need to spend what they earn, no point keep earning and not spending.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

daughter of my eldest daugther??